• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there. =)

Chris

Hi there, my names Chris if you hadn't guessed already and I run aspergic.com with my girlfriend, Willow. I think I know quite a few people here already, but just thought I'd say hi since I'll be around here quite a lot. :)

Sup guys? :D

Hey Chris, I welcome you to the forums, now I've decided to make you a moderator since I moderate in your forum, enjoy your time at the forums. :D

Hello, so what is going on here, are we switching to another forum community? I seen the green banner...so I was wondering.

:S

Actually, we still are having the site, both forums are up and there is no rivals between two forums but these forums, chris is helping us with this forum aswell as me and Calvert helping out with aspergic.

So far, it seems to have actually worked out. :)

Hey Chris. Welcome....if you've read my intro, Willow's was one of my other favorite Asperger vlogs....can't wait to check out Aspergic.com. Tried a week or two ago, but couldn't get it to work. Glad you are here.

Hey Chris. Welcome....if you've read my intro, Willow's was one of my other favorite Asperger vlogs....can't wait to check out Aspergic.com. Tried a week or two ago, but couldn't get it to work. Glad you are here.

That was because the site was closed down at the time... It works now. :) All good as new. :P

Actually, we still are having the site, both forums are up and there is no rivals between two forums but these forums, chris is helping us with this forum aswell as me and Calvert helping out with aspergic.

So far, it seems to have actually worked out. :)

Well, ok. That's a good thing then. Change is difficult for me at times, so forgive my moment of -spazzing- out ;)

Well, ok. That's a good thing then. Change is difficult for me at times, so forgive my moment of -spazzing- out ;)
That's okay, this I can definitely understand, but remember, it is an optional thing... I used to have problems when it comes to changes.
Its very common with someone who is on the spectrum. :)

Welcome Chris,

I hope that there is enough demand for both forums to be successful.

I for one will be pottering around on both forums.

New Threads

Top Bottom