• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to adult? insurance, bills, phone calls, and getting no one to actually help

There are several ways. AANE and other certainly may be a good resource (I had a personal advocate and support person from there for a while when they were offering services in my city). Googling life coaches in your area and/or getting recommendations and referrals from other people and organizations may be helpful. You’ll want someone with good credentials and coaching experience, and who can help specifically with the kinds of things you need help with. So once you have some names, you’ll want to have consultations with them to see if you think they’d be a good fit for you. Tell them your exact situations and what kinds of things you’ll want their help with. Ask them lots of questions and bring up any concerns you may have.
Thanks, I'll check around. I would rather not keep learning everything the hard way.

I called that number and the woman there did her best. Called the doctor office and explained the difficulty and they actually took the time to look everything over rather than send me back to billing. It was a mistake there at the office. She said billing should have been able to realize that instead of insisting the coding was correct. Anyhoo, hopefully all this over now.
This makes me so happy!

New Threads

Top Bottom