• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could go on a grand adventure.

I would learn to fly and travel through every country on this Earth. I would stop to meet my online friends. I would travel freely without many possessions and without borders.

I would like to see all the castles in Germany. Just traveling from castle to castle. Maybe get a pic of myself infront of all of them. They have at least 25 000 of them so it's difficult to do, but that would be a grand adventure.

I would learn to fly and travel through every country on this Earth. I would stop to meet my online friends. I would travel freely without many possessions and without borders.
Same here!

I’m hoping I can make a trip across most of Europe a reality next summer, and hopefully stop to meet some friends too!

I’d like to go to Finland and Ireland. I would like to go visit imaginary friends who would show me around and make me feel like a local. I would want my mom to come along. I would bring one little bag with me.

An infinently long dream irl, my dreams are very different, I have dreams inside dreams. So much distraction. So much talking. And then it also repeats but happens a bit differently. They are more abstract with irregular fun, which I describe as fun like looking at a yellow floor instead of playing a game.

I'd like to get the VIP factory tour where paper hole reinforcers are made. The kind of tour where they offer you coffee and donuts in the beginning and you wear a hardhat and then maybe get a free sample at the end.

paper.jpg

;)

For me on most days, a trip to the local grocery store is adventure enough :)

I think I like my creature comforts too much for real adventure, but any country/place is good, as long as it's off the beaten track and not too many people around.

I would go to a research facility doing critical work to save the climate. It would have broad popular support, so I wouldn't have to worry about PR, etc, and a real results-driven organization to minimize the interference from the politically skilled posers. My lifetime research would be as welcome as water to a sponge.

I would go back in time and murder Hitler, Stalin, Pal Pot, Idi Amin, and every other genocidal maniac in the last century. I would go to the future first and get bit by a radioactive spider and therefore gain the skills of Spider Man. People would make movies about me, and I would be played by Tom Holland in the movies!

I do not deny myself travel. But, I always thought that a musical tour of the pubs in Ireland would be fun to hear local musicians and have a pint or two of Guiness.

Added - This November I am going back to Morocco for Anti-Atlas Geology and Paleontology and am treating a niece to the trip. She is adventurous, eats almost anything, and has been eager to do fossil collecting. We are going to trilobite sites and the Kem Kem where Spinosaur teeth are not uncommon, and where the inspiration for the Field Museum's swimming Spinosaur came from, now suspended in the main hall.

Last edited:
Revisit the desert southwest where I was born.
Then cruise the Mediterranean. Seeing all the islands there.
And go to Machu Picchu.

SedonaLight2.png
Coming in for a landing in AZ.

hunts-meas-lookout-over-monument-valley-russ-harris.jpg

I've spent too much time on planes. So would choose a train instead. Id like to do the Trans Siberian or closer to home the Ghan or Indian Pacific.

I already came to Mexico, married, had a daughter and climbed the ranks of a company.... Im exausted of adventures right now.

I would just get a nice home on wheels and slowly and safely visit some quiet and nice towns while I do some remote work.

Im saving for that kind of retirement.

This thread seems a bit dull, No one is talking about each other's adventures. It's not spicy enough. Fight!

On this earth, I would love to go to solsbury Hill in bath or live in England or London or Paris for a while or wish I could at least visit. If I was well I would take the next plane to London and I would love to rent an apartment there or maybe just stay in an air b'n'b for a while.
And I could live in the faraway tree in the enchanted forest and be a fairy with wings and talk to the animals or an
Ice castle and be an ice princess with white goats, wolves and leopards and owls
And live in a mintopia world in space or a dream world on the moon
Or....
Go in a time machine to different dimensions and times, undo bad past mistakes and regrets if u could.

New Threads

Top Bottom