• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could have any classic 80s video game character as a pet/roommate....

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Weird idea for a post, but I was just mainly bored.

You have been given the ability to make ONE video game character from the 1980s real to be your pet or roommate.

Who's it gonna be?

My choice would be Pacman. Leftover food I can't eat? Toss it to Pacman!

Honorable mentions:

Mr. Do: Not sure how useful a jester is to have around your house, but at least his trusty PopperCorn ball can knock off basketballs I get lodged in between the corners of a basketball hoop.

Blinky, Pinky, Inky & Clyde: At least they're not chasing after you! But hey, you gotta admit, having four different watchdog ghosts is good if you're in a bad neighborhood.

Mappy: Who else but Mappy could find stuff around your house for you?

I don't know if Yoshi is an option, but that would be cool. So would Kirby, but all my stuff would disappear.

I would totally want Ryu from Street Fighter. What a great roommate!! Sparring partner anytime I want!

New Threads

Top Bottom