• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm new here.

My dad died long time ago in 1996, but he was a good parent along with my mom that still treated me like a normal person. And both my mom and older brother try to make me feel better during days when I'm feeling down. It's not always, but it's still better than nothing.

I currently live with my Uncle in my grandparents house. He has been my support for as long as I have been here for 3+ years. My grandparents were the only other direct positive support I had when I was a toddler. In between then and now, it was nothing but hell. More so in my head, than anything. Not to discount the behavior and actions of my hypocrite, control freak, parents.

Welcome Heroine of Winds! I love your username! I’m currently playing BotW, so I’m a bit of Zelda fan, too.

I hope you get the support you need!

Thank you. <3 I need to go back to BOTW. Started it up last year, but stuff got in the way, so I never picked it up again. Same with other Switch games.

I currently live with my Uncle in my grandparents house. He has been my support for as long as I have been here for 3+ years. My grandparents were the only other direct positive support I had when I was a toddler. In between then and now, it was nothing but hell. More so in my head, than anything. Not to discount the behavior and actions of my hypocrite, control freak, parents.

My parents along with my brother, aunt, uncle, and everyone else treat me well despite being on the spectrum. At least I turned out pretty normal in the end. My life could've been so much worse. At least there's family that give you some decent support.

New Threads

Top Bottom