• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction

1721161359107.png

I like using a macrolense to photograph flowers and insects. I also photograph birds animals and outdoor scenery.
Cool! I like to take pictures of flowers and insects too! Also landscapes, mountains, waterfalls, my family when we go on family trips, fireworks...

I love capturing moments as they come, immortalizing them in photos forever.

HI and Welcome @FayetheAspie

Do make yourself at home and beware of those who say there is coffee and cookies in the kitchen.
(I have not found either yet - even though I like both!)

@Alexej I am a little confused. Is that supposed to be a saying of some some kind or literal . Food or drink of any kind sounds impossible to have located in a website .:oops:

Hi @FayetheAspie, I liked macro photography, too, but now use my iPhone almost exclusively. (I always have it with me, and most of my old cameras are SO OLD.) Your posts inspired me - surely there’s a way of getting macro on this wonder of modern technology? - so I went searching and, on Lifewire, found the answer. So now I have macro on my iPhone! Thank you! (And welcome.)

@AuAL I hope you enjoy the newly discovered macro setting on your phone's camera. I loved using microscopes and magnifying glasses to "science" insects and plants when I was growing up. The macro lense is rather fascinating because it allows you not only to observe those details but to record them as well.

Could someone please explain the "chat rooms" and how you know if you are allowed to join a conversation that is in one.

I have never been part of an online forum before and do not know how everything works so please be patient if some of my questions have sounded a little dumb. I would be greatful for explanations about how the forum works exactly.

New Threads

Top Bottom