• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction

Also what are the "trophy points" about?

@Alexej I am a little confused. Is that supposed to be a saying of some some kind or literal . Food or drink of any kind sounds impossible to have located in a website .:oops:
HI there - sorry for causing confusion.
Sometimes there is a comment in the welcome chat with new members to help yourself to cookies and coffee, which are found in the kitchen. Its just an in joke

Ok. I thought it must be a joke or something. I guess I won't trust them . I have not seen any either.:D

Could someone please explain the "chat rooms" and how you know if you are allowed to join a conversation that is in one.
The most frequently used chat room is called "General chit-chat," and anyone can post comments there. This would probably be a good place to start if you are interested. Sometimes, there is back and forth chatting, but sometimes it's more like a slow motion conversation open to anyone who wants to participate. You can also post things in "The Video Jukebox," which is focused on music.

You can create and invite others to a private chat, but personally I prefer starting a PM (private message) with someone which is similar to an email. I don't use the private chat feature very often.

Also what are the "trophy points" about?
Nothing too serious - the trophies are a forum feature that notes certain engagement milestones just for fun. It's meant to be lighthearted. I don't pay much attention to mine.

I think that’s so cool that you take close ups of insects! I love that. Welcome ^_^
Thanks. I once combined macro with fish eye effect to get a photo of a dragonfly's compound eyes that showed the multiple lenses of its eyes while maintaining their rounded appearance.

@8398 Is the praying matis a photo that you took. It looks really good.

@FayetheAspie

Yay! We're matchy! I didn't, I found it online. I have taken bug pictures with iphone best I could in the past.
Dragonflies are amazing.

@8398 We get a lot of dragonflies out in the horse pasture. There are so many different color combinations on them . I think it is really neat that they can turn their heads too.

New Threads

Top Bottom