• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

knocks on the door/unexpected visitors

I have to add. I hate it when im visiting either a friend or relative, and they have a visitor and didnt mention it prior. I dont mind if in expecting it but it otherwise does bother me a lot.
I was road tripping with my grandparents and my grandma kept inviting people she knew/or our relatives over who are going to be loud (understandably). This wasn't a big deal itself, but the thing I hated so much about it is shed do it and fail to mention it to me, I found slightly inconsiderate and excessive, I was aware that wasnt intentionally, but ugh. It really stresses me out when this happens. Not so much because any of these people suck, nothing like that, but I really hate my situation suddenly being changed. From things like this, from the damn battery that keeps popping up on my ohone telling me its dying (omg shaddup already!) You get the point. The reason why I mention the above so particulary was because I was already out of my element to begin with being on a roadtrip from Seattle to Louisiana. Then having sudden changes on top of an already constant big one. Dont forget being pregnant and exhausted from that alone. I spent a lot of time sleeping in the room in the rv. Because of my over sensory to smell (which was worse while pregnant, but is bad on its own) I could smell everything from the awesome food down the road to the soap scum in the shower );

I absolutely hate it. That and the phone ringing unexpectedly. Even if I know someone is coming over, it still makes me just about jump out of my skin.

I have to admit, I find it very stressful having anyone in my home, especially workmen and the like. It is like an invasion for foreign energy in my environment .

I cannot stand it, if it's the delivery guy it's ok, but if it is someone I wasn't expecting I tell them I am busy studying and have no time for a break or that I am watching something important on TV. ( I don't lie)

New Threads

Top Bottom