• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

To my knowledge, this is not Photoshopped. That cat is the size of my 70lb dog.

kafir-12-5-kg-of-scary-cat-dont-look-into-his-eyes-v0-vnbg8sr2vnc81.jpg

Holy crap. It looks so annoyed! Those eyes say "I will devour your soul slowly". It has paws the size of horse hooves, this can't be a real picture, can it..? Biggest cat I have ever seen. That cat could kill a man.

Holy crap. It looks so annoyed! Those eyes say "I will devour your soul slowly". It has paws the size of horse hooves, this can't be a real picture, can it..? Biggest cat I have ever seen.
Everything I found about it seems to say that it is authentic. It's a Maine Coon cat, and they can apparently get to be about 40 pounds.
It looks very annoyed. I would actually be terrified of a cat that size lol

maine-coon-cats-24__700.jpg

Everything I found about it seems to say that it is authentic. It's a Maine Coon cat, and they can apparently get to be about 40 pounds.
It looks very annoyed. I would actually be terrified of a cat that size lol

maine-coon-cats-24__700.jpg
They are probably just so angry because they got mixed up somewhere between tigers and house cats.

They are probably just so angry because they got mixed up somewhere between tigers and house cats.

Have you seen cats when they play or hunt and they wrap their legs around your arm and scratch and kick with their hind legs? That humongous white cat could rip someones arm clean off if it does that. :fearscream: I think I saw that cat in a Sigfried & Roy show. I wish I had that cat here, it would freak everyone out.

New Threads

Top Bottom