• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

why does he look so saaaaad aaaaa :')
Because Batman breathes depression.

OIP.pEiD3b0NxQvg35mizaRk9QHaEK

We need a serious Batman thread, perhaps. I'm not a hater, but I always question and don't just follow the fact that people accept him without lots of laughing and mockery (per most but not all of the iterations). The storylines where he truly kept to the shadows all his lonesome and tried to be this frightening symbol of vigilance...that's more acceptable...for me, of course...because it doesn't negate that he's very disturbed and/or dealing with some dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities).

edit: Actually, maybe just all of the superhero characters overall..? Sometimes, the suits and theatrics seem detrimental or a hinderance to what they really want to accomplish..?

We need a serious Batman thread, perhaps. I'm not a hater, but I always question and don't just follow the fact that people accept him without lots of laughing and mockery (per most but not all of the iterations). The storylines where he truly kept to the shadows all his lonesome and tried to be this frightening symbol of vigilance...that's more acceptable...for me, of course...because it doesn't negate that he's very disturbed and/or dealing with some dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities).

edit: Actually, maybe just all of the superhero characters overall..? Sometimes, the suits and theatrics seem detrimental or a hinderance to what they really want to accomplish..?
1kmmi77z0ig41.png

joke

Yeah, definitely something to do with humor involved and more of a really, real look at what all would happen in the real world, should all of such types show up. I don't want heated debates or anything like that. Just thinking out loud about all of the details that aren't ever explored.

For example: Some rapper, celebrity guy dressed up like Batman in brown one year, and literally everyone online made memes calling him, The Roach. The real world just doesn't seem like it would appreciate anything that comic books hope for.

I'm not into batman comics myself, batman for me is just some broody guy in a suit with childhood traumas, which became a meme, so I guess that's exactly how I see him - as a joke material. I understand that he's a deep character, but there is just so many comics with parallel dimensions, and films, and other stuff that it just pushes me away from wanting to learn about the character. Guess it just isn't for me

P.S. So many people are using actual pictures, now, that I caved and joined the ranks. This is everyone else's fault, haha.
Welcome to the club haha. Not sure how do people like compliments here but that's a damn neat beard!

New Threads

Top Bottom