• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

inabox
Was starting to sound like that bit in the play, Our Town.

"He wrote Jane a letter and on the envelope the address was like this:
It said: Jane Crofut; The Crofut Farm; Grover’s Corners; Sutton County;
New Hampshire; United States of America…Continent of North America;
Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe;
the mind of God – that’s what it said on the envelope."

Funny. I understand northern and southern hemisphere. But where exactly is the western one? Seems you can just keep going west, and never reach it.
[And that 'western' country of New Zealand is about as far east as one can go, and yet one can still go east.]

never-too-old.jpg

I don't know how many times the
designer of the poster actually has
uttered the word. I see the word
twice in the image, though.

HighJumpMoon.jpg

Ever since I can remember, I have thought it would be neat to be able to jump as high
as a person could, if he were on the moon. When I am asleep, I have dreams about
being able to jump like that.

I used to have dreams that I couldn't swim with a flutterboard/kickboard, but could fly. Had lots of flying dreams, but never quite bold enough to try in real life other than in a plane. Base jumping looks cool, but far too scary! And its not really flying but controlled falling.

My father told me that he dreamed, when he was a boy,
that in order to fly, he carried a deck of cards. In order
to keep going, he had to drop a card.

He always woke up before he dropped all the cards.

New Threads

Top Bottom