• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Mirrors Inside Your Car (Random Question...Can Anyone Relate?)

Levitikuz

I have positioned my side mirrors to either face completely down, or up, and keep my rear-view mirror in "night mode" permanently, as I hate the fact that others can/will stare at you intensely through them (when in correct position) Oh, how I hate the gaze I can literally feel ... Was wondering if anyone does something similar?

do you mean other people in the car? Can people look at you through them from outside?

I mean from people in other cars...like at a red light or just bumper to bumper traffic the car behind you can see you through your mirrors when positioned correctly, and this has always creeped me out, lol.

I do this at night to keep the light from blinding me, but daytime? No way! I enjoy staring people down too much. Otherwise, if I can tell they are really looking, I will do something like stick my finger in my nose and look right at them. Or just make really dumb faces or something. Just too much fun to pass up. And, it's free! Yeah!

I do this at night to keep the light from blinding me, but daytime? No way! I enjoy staring people down too much. Otherwise, if I can tell they are really looking, I will do something like stick my finger in my nose and look right at them. Or just make really dumb faces or something. Just too much fun to pass up. And, it's free! Yeah!

Teehee!

I just avoid looking into the mirror if I have stopped and there is a car behind as I can feel their eyes looking at me, I also hate it when there is a car in front and they can see me through their mirror. If on the rare occasion I am sat in the back of a car within the gaze of the driver I will move my head to one side so I am not in view.

New Threads

Top Bottom