• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My foot hurts too much for me to walk to the bus stop.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
And now my new boss is telling me I cannot work from home anymore. She tells me we are a small team and if I am not in everybody else has to work harder, but I am the only one there who has cold call duty.

I need to get my health fixed ASAP or else I will be out of employment. I am seeing my doctor this afternoon.

Wow, you have a new boss? Your last boss made accommodations for you, it seems like it's illegal for this boss to pull the plug on that. Smacks of blatant disregard for health issues. They can't rescind that accommodation unless it imposes hardship on the company, and they would have to prove that according to ADA laws. You could do a letter stating that due to issues with your feet, your last boss made a medical accommodation to permit you to continue working. It may stop your boss from forcing you to be inhouse full-time. It's a bluff, but you could try it. PS, l am not attorney, l am not giving legal advice.

Last edited:
"She tells me we are a small team and if I am not in everybody else has to work harder,
but I am the only one there who has cold call duty." @Metalhead

How would your location affect the work load of the other employees?
What bearing does it have on their activities?

"She tells me we are a small team and if I am not in everybody else has to work harder,
but I am the only one there who has cold call duty." @Metalhead

How would your location affect the work load of the other employees?
What bearing does it have on their activities?
They want me to answer the phones when I am there, but 95% of the time I am on cold call duty.

Most likely.
Probably the most immediate thing you can do is attempt to eliminate sugar intake for a few days. The one thing that can be easily overlooked or misunderstood in what can trigger gout.

And drink a lot of organic black cherry fruit juice. Expensive, but it helps.

Thai food is so difficult to live without. Oh boy, l need huge amounts of caffeine to function, l hope l don't get arthritis, my grandmother suffered horribly. And gout sounds pretty horrible. Just another type of arthritis to bear with. Sending a virtual hug.

Good luck for her trying to find a replacement, nobody wants to work where l live. That was very nice to give a whole month.

Never mind the OSHA violation of having me pick up heroin needles, urine soaked clothing and used rubbers that homeless people leave in our parking lot while only offering me protective gloves as the sole gear I have to work with.

1721773241277.png

New Threads

Top Bottom