• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nintendo to charge for online gaming on Switch from next week!

Meh, Sony hike the prices of their exclusive gqmes and hardware, the Sony zealots still love to pay through the nose for it because of their blind devotion to the brand.

Microsoft does the same sort of crap, and you know it. So does Nintendo (even if they're less blatant about it, you better believe they still do it). Whichever of the three that is on top (or at least perceives themselves to be on top) will always also have additional greed and snobbery added to their usual behavior (currently Sony sees themselves as being in first place, so their behavior has become equal to how M$ acted last time THEY were in "first"). But those two that are not currently on top will still act all sorts of nasty... just not quite AS nasty until they hit that top spot.

This is why I always rail against the concept of brand loyalty: No matter how much you may like one of these companies, they not only do not like you, they dont CARE about you. If M$ or Sony or whoever thought they could get away with throwing you in a giant blender for money, they wouldnt even hesitate for a fraction of a second. They'd do it, and they'd wear party hats and throw confetti all over the place to celebrate their money, because that's the one and only thing they care about. On top of that, ALL of these big companies are shady as hell. They are NOT pleasant/good groups. They are bad. All of them.

NEVER trust them. Any of them. At all. For any reason. Ever. I know I sure dont. M$, Sony, Nintendo, Valve, EA, whoever, they can all go jump off a cliff and take their moneygrubbing ways with them.

New Threads

Top Bottom