• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Old-fashioned Advertisements

erfyth.png

Wonder if any survive?

Congress sardines from Norway. When I look at old Norwegian ads it's so much fish. Lots of different fish ads. This one has an American twist.

iu

This is an ad for Norwegian Appetite Paste. Have anyone heard of appetite paste before? Me neither. It's fish of course. :) Back in the day the only thing people did here, was fishing and making ads for fish.

7845ed9b70be3235b0ee3d3cee2cf134.jpg

I would have taken the pants off first. I'm not brave enough to do this. Both of them look too happy, the guy should be terrified.

iu

Well, Peter Pan didn't even wince when Wendy sewed his shadow back on to his feet, so maybe this guy really will be fine.

You know, that's actually how they fix pants in France. If you go to a tailor and ask him to fix your pants, he tells you to do a handstand and just starts sewing. ;)

In the words of Mr. Spock, "Are you sure it isn't time for a colourful metaphor?"

Wet Banana Super Slide

Johnson Boat Motors

Wunder Boner Fish Spine/Bone Remover

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom