• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Part of my other collection ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Neia

V.I.P Member
Guess what it is ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†

I'm packing it for my move up North.

Attachments

• 17283311448627021737699567237393.jpg
    17283311448627021737699567237393.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 17
Looks like drawer slides, or the keyboard table slides from a computer desk.
It's part of my tools "collection" ๐Ÿ˜… I love tools, love building things, tinkering.
I gave away a circular-saw yesterday, that I bought decades ago and only used a couple of times because the thing is heavy!

My grandpa was a carpenter and a joiner, and an artist.
My grandma was a seamstress and an avid knitter.
I spent a LOT of my early childhood watching them making stuff.
I remember being a toddler and sitting on my grandpa's workbench watching him and asking questions ๐Ÿคฃ the man was certainly patient!

I'm one of those women that if my husband bought a table-saw for the workshop, I'd fight him to use it first ๐Ÿคฃ

New Threads

Top Bottom