• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Please meet me ! Hehe

Do you draw ?

• I don't want to ( add reason in comment )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamila

Pronouns - She/Her/They

Languages ( Mothertounge ) English / Русский ( Я изучаю Русский язык, я немного говорю по-Русский )

Interests - The Brave Little Toaster, Countryhumans,The country Russia, Cosmology, Drawing, Kawaii fashion, ( and more )

Nicknames - Кошка ( Russian - Cat ), Jad ( The J is " Y " ) ,Jami,Кошк ( Koshk ) or Jada ( Yada )

Favourite food - Borscht, Fish, Kebab, Sushi and more

Favourite Color - Pastel Pink and black

Fast facts - I can sing a song called " Lako Je Sve " which is Croatian, I have a crush on Toaster, Kirby, Microwave, Tandy, Russia ( Countryhumans ), Ukraine ( Countryhumans ) and more ( I have lots of crushes ) and I wanna go to Moscow ( capital of Russia )

PLEASE READ THIS SERIOUSLY HERE ! -

BLACKLIST -

SLURS

MENTIONS OF MOTHERHOOD ( PLEASE DON'T ASK WHY, JUST PLEASE DON'T .. :( )

I like to draw:

Snakes and bladdersza.jpg

Ed

Nice to meet you, welcome! :)
You can use any pronoun you want for me. :) I’m Luca.
One of my friends is from Ukraine and my best friend is from Poland. His wife is Polish and Israeli.
I don’t understand the languages at all but their culture is very interesting! I have to say, Eastern European men are very attractive. :hearteyes:
I’m Portuguese and Latino.
I draw too :) My avatar is one of my drawings and there’s a thread about my drawings somewhere.

Nice to meet you, welcome! :)
You can use any pronoun you want for me. :) I’m Luca.
One of my friends is from Ukraine and my best friend is from Poland. His wife is Polish and Israeli.
I don’t understand the languages at all but their culture is very interesting! I have to say, Eastern European men are very attractive. :hearteyes:
I’m Portuguese and Latino.
I draw too :) My avatar is one of my drawings and there’s a thread about my drawings somewhere.

Oh, that is so cool !! I don't know if I have Slavic blood or not but I am East Prussian which is a decendence from Eastern Europe too !

I agree, I love Eastern European men !

I feel so safe here when I came and I'm happy

@Jamila

There's an upload a file option to the right of the "post reply" option. Alternatively there's this icon on the reply tools on this forum. Once it's uploaded you have an option next to the icon of your photo to display it as a thumbnail or full image. This will appear wherever your typing cursor is currently located in the text field.

232345.JPG

This allows you to paste an image URL. Best to long press an image and "open image in a new tab" that'll get the right URL for use.

Ed

@Jamila

There's an upload a file option to the right of the "post reply" option. Alternatively there's this icon on the reply tools on this forum. Once it's uploaded you have an option next to the icon of your photo to display it as a thumbnail or full image. This will appear wherever your typing cursor is currently located in the text field.

View attachment 72081

This allows you to paste an image URL. Best to long press an image and "open image in a new tab" that'll get the right URL for use.

Ed

Ohh, It is very hard to use tabs on my phone for some weird reason, Idk why but would the URL thing work for your gallery on your phone or no ?

For a photo from your gallery use the "upload a file" option at the bottom of the text field:

324536te5g.JPG

Ed

Says the image is missing. Was it a large file? Perhaps it didn't upload properly? Or if it was a URL, it might be incorrect.

@tree or @Nitro should be able to assist.

Ed

Welcome!
I really like your introduction.

I do draw but I am working on changing how I think about drawing. It is a long story and not appropriate here but I grew up thinking that art and drawing were only good if one could draw like Duher! So I don't have a lot of confidence.

@Suzette In a way, this is why I think perhaps not studying art in college and uni was a blessing in disguise. Art lessons relied heavily on copying from the world around you. Portraits and still life was the majority of what we did. I was forever frustrated by my lack of ability to draw in proportion, or do shadowing, light sources and foreshortening correctly.

Whereas I thrive from drawing just using my imagination. Whilst I might have grandiose images in my mind that are much more detailed and refined than what I end up creating - I still enjoy it a lot more than attempting to copy the world around me, and fail miserably in the process.

Ed

Welcome, dobro jutro.

My mother's family is from Silesia and I grew up in Hamtramck, a polish enclave in Detroit. One of my best overseas assignments was spending a year in Zagreb, Croatia. Having heard Polish nearly daily, when I landed in Hrvatska the language, intonation and cadence, reminded me of home. I enjoyed the cafe culture and did things like attending concerts in the courtyard of St. Catherine in the upper town to sea kayaking among the islands near Dubrovnik.

I'd like to travel more in Eastern Europe, and want to visit St. Petersburg, the Winter Palace, especially after seeing the spectacular film, Russian Ark. It was filmed in one day, continuously, with a portable camera. The commentary by the cameraman is amazing.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, hope you will post some drawings when you work out how! I like to draw but I don't have any great skill at it. I also like to do collage. I have met some lovely people from Eastern Europe, Poland and Croatia specifically. I hope that you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive.

:dolphin::spiralshell::spoutingwhale::spiralshell::fish::spiralshell::whale::spiralshell::tropicalfish:

New Threads

Top Bottom