• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Please meet me ! Hehe

Do you draw ?

• I don't want to ( add reason in comment )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
af753560e73988242defcd39492d4b94.png

Hello ! Tysm !

Welcome!
I really like your introduction.

I do draw but I am working on changing how I think about drawing. It is a long story and not appropriate here but I grew up thinking that art and drawing were only good if one could draw like Duher! So I don't have a lot of confidence.

I see, I don't feel rlly confident in my art rlly but I keep going <3

@Suzette In a way, this is why I think perhaps not studying art in college and uni was a blessing in disguise. Art lessons relied heavily on copying from the world around you. Portraits and still life was the majority of what we did. I was forever frustrated by my lack of ability to draw in proportion, or do shadowing, light sources and foreshortening correctly.

Whereas I thrive from drawing just using my imagination. Whilst I might have grandiose images in my mind that are much more detailed and refined than what I end up creating - I still enjoy it a lot more than attempting to copy the world around me, and fail miserably in the process.

Ed

My proportions have been getting better lately so I have been doing rlly good but I absolutely hate foreshadowing but I am too elevated to practice it lol

Hi and welcome, hope you will post some drawings when you work out how! I like to draw but I don't have any great skill at it. I also like to do collage. I have met some lovely people from Eastern Europe, Poland and Croatia specifically. I hope that you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive.

:dolphin::spiralshell::spoutingwhale::spiralshell::fish::spiralshell::whale::spiralshell::tropicalfish:

Tysm, don't worry, you don't have to be good, it is still a beautiful piece of artwork

I have met LOTS of ppl from Eastern Europe like Serbia, Russia, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic ( I think ), Ukrainian SSR, and alot more

I am eastern European but I come from a part that is not rlly heard of, East Prussia

It was invaded by the USSR and its in both Lithuania and Russia today but its a Germanic group, not Slavic

New Threads

Top Bottom