• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Puzzles For Children With Disabilities

codyrauh

Hello everyone,

So I have been volunteering at a hippotherapy program in Colorado Springs for the past 3-4 months, and after learning quiet a bit and talking with some of the therapist I saw they had a need for better interactive tools/toys/puzzles for children with sensory issues, cognitive and physical disabilities.

So I started working on this: Zoobits by Cody Rauh — Kickstarter Puzzles that I could make and donate to this program I volunteer at to give back to my community.

I am hoping I can find some people to give feedback, comments, questions suggestions etc. I would really like to make this project work, and I feel the only way to do that is to take time and speak with people with different struggles beyond just the therapist and volunteers at the therapy center.

Any help would be appreciated, and I am definitely willing to take the time to sit down and chat if you are interested.

cheers,

Cody

Hey guys, the age range is 6 -18, and thank you for posting to your twitter feed to promote. It is very much appreciated, cause this is definitely a lot of hard work to get out there to people.

New Threads

Top Bottom