• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Quote, Unquote

"I say: no pain, what's the catch?"

No one's going to guess that. Maybe i'll keep doing quotes from the same source, and eventually someone will recognize one of them. This will mean they will guess the source of all my (as of now future) quotes at once.

No one's going to guess that. Maybe i'll keep doing quotes from the same source, and eventually someone will recognize one of them. This will mean they will guess the source of all my (as of now future) quotes at once.

Sharona: I have a different motto: "No pain, what's the catch?"

That's what she said...
(from Monk, tv series)

Last edited:
"It's a machine, Schroeder.
It doesn't get pissed off.
It doesn't get happy, it doesn't get sad, it doesn't laugh at your jokes.
It just runs programs."

Number 5 is alive

“I'm going to smile, and my smile will sink down into your pupils, and heaven knows what it will become.”

"I wish you'd quit ruining our lives and eating everybody's steak."

Napoleon Dynamite: Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home.

Uncle Rico: She didn't tell me anything.

Napoleon Dynamite: Too bad, she said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.

d5296eacfb2e5bfa64d2ccf0a6bb39df.jpg

:) How could I not love a guy who can...make that much money in 5 seconds?:) Gosh.

Last edited:
"I thank Gawd....I'm not a lunatic."

If nobody wants to try a guess, I will come back after awhile,
and say where it's from. The dots actually do indicate a part that I leave out
when I quote this. It's not just a pause.

"I thank Gawd," the white-trash woman said fervently, "I ain't a lunatic."
Revelation, by Flannery O'Connor

Last edited:
Every time I try to think of the answer the ian dury song "hit me with your rhythm stick..... It's nice to be a lunatic..pops into my head to interrupt

You can check out any time you would like, but you can never leave.

" I feel like I died and forgot to leave a forwarding address." answer: Alan Alda from the TV show "M*A*S*H"

Last edited:
"I thank Gawd," the white-trash woman said fervently, "I ain't a lunatic."
Revelation, by Flannery O'Connor

I have her collected works and she is my favorite writer of fiction from my home state. I can't believe you got me with her.

tree, you are good!:)

"MILK IN THE BATTER! MILK IN THE BATTER! WE BAKE CAKE! AND NOTHING'S THE MATTER!"

Maurice Sendak

New Threads

Top Bottom