• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rhyming

I play Scrabble with two childhood friends and they cheat! They look up potential words on a scrabble word app on their phones, words for uncommon things like chemical electron particles or ancient Greek words that no one has heard of. I tell them that you can't look up words unless another player challenges a word as not in the dictionary. I use my brain (what is left of it ;)) when I play with them.

Last week, I announced that we're going to play Chinese checkers the next time we get together. It's gotta be harder to cheat at Chinese checkers than Scrabble. :rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom