• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

You mean you accidentally came up with the right answer?
Weeeaall, much as I'd like to inflate my flaccid little ego, I can't really. What I meant was I answered without thinking and realising there was a game going on that expected a new riddle to keep it going and it was only when I saw it was correct it dawned on me ... doh! 😁

But thank you everyone for being so nice about it, as I'm a terrible one for derailing other people's threads! 🧡

While multiple of the previous answers would be valid reasons, none of them are the one I had in mind. Let me specify that the peaches I was referring to came in fruit cups.

Good point but no.
It was not just a riddle but a joke as well.

It was probably a better one at the store when a person would actually be looking at the pack of fruit cups.

The peaches were in gel.

Of course I suppose they could be innocent. 🤔

That one was a little lame but I still thought it was funny. I think only 2 or 3 people got it even after I gave the answer.

I never knew cups of peaches were in gel, so learn knew things every day. Gel sounds a bit like jail, especially if one used an accent :)
We started selling some that were and leave it to me to think of it like that. My mind comes up with rhymes, puns, and the occasional riddle enough that I think some people found me annoying especially when I use old English which I actually prefer for my poems. So who goes next?

New Threads

Top Bottom