• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

Ear wax!!! Ew! 🤢

Hmmm, I've just had a thought!
Are there any restraints on how rude this may be? Because I've just thought of an answer I shouldn't write down! 🤭
Let's avoid rude answers please.

Sounds like your mind works best on imagery and maybe other sensations more than words? I doubt if I could make puzzles unless they were word based, or had some sort of rigid logical abstract structure (and then I'd be the only one who understood it, never mind could solve it! 🙂)
No, I work the best with words, but I'm more into writing something normal, not riddles.

Ear wax!!! Ew! 🤢

Hmmm, I've just had a thought!
Are there any restraints on how rude this may be? Because I've just thought of an answer I shouldn't write down! 🤭
I did not receive a notification of this post yesterday, but ear wax is the answer! Or it may have been delivered or shown up late. @Boogs wins !

Last edited:
No, I work the best with words, but I'm more into writing something normal, not riddles.
For me, I have a weird obsession to analyze all words, as I know that even one word change or out of context can change the meaning of a sentence. Also, I grew up in a household that if you said the wrong word you could be punished. Thus, I re-read words and sentences as I want to know exactly what was meant and as I like analysis and often being comprehensive in my replies. I am a nit picker of details thus, for everything big and small, including words. Perhaps genetics played a role too though there.

Last edited:
My mode of transportation never moved all the while I sat.
Yet around the world I traveled and remained right where I'm at.
What am I?

Map, or more like a globe?

I admit that I don't know how "mode of transportation" exactly fits to this, but this was the first thing that came to my mind...

I doubt it is a map or a globe, I have noticed that usually answers are something cultural, academic or scientific requiring special knowledge (I am pretty sure that I wouldn't have heard of "diatomaceous earth" even if I would be from Anglo-Saxon sphere) :D

Last edited:
For me, I have a weird obsession to analyze all words, as I know that even one word change or out of context can change the meaning of a sentence.
Yes! I obsess on the meaning of each word in the context it's delivered. I'll spend time making sure I've exactly and precisely expressed what I mean to say in, for example, a message at work (email/textmsg whatever), and the huge irony is it seems the more care I take to do this, the more likely everyone will read it differently - aaaaargh! 😣
So if @Boogs has another riddle, feel free to post one soon
I did indeed! But was too slow to check back here - gawddamnit! Always too rushed, always too slow! 🤣
Still, on the plus side, I can now moan and whine about how everyone is so unfair to little ol' me! (bwa-ha-ha!)

New Threads

Top Bottom