• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Say something about the above poster.

I have not seen the above poster much in the forums and the shoutbox, and that makes me a little sad.

I also find it sad that I miss music and art stuff of the user above. But this is life for someone on employment, for now.

The user above hails from a country with great personalities such as Terry Fox, Paul Anka, Tommy Douglas, Alexander Graham Bell... and Aillas, of course :)

That's why, G, you're awesome :D

Bentham_head.jpg

Probably recognizes this.
Even without consulting: The Strange 1832 Last Will and Testament of Jeremy Bentham

So...the idea of this [old] thread was to say something
about the above poster. Something 'true' I think.

I can say, unequivocally then, that the above poster
is more or less the same person as the current poster.
More, because time has passed and additional experiences
have been undergone. Less because I weigh a little less than I
did last year.

Posts a LOT of fun threads that people really enjoy using and the forum is much better because of this :)

Last edited:
I had to carefully re-read the original post of superboyian. I was thinking I can't see a poster, expecting a paper based piece of art. I don't half feel silly now. :D:oops:

Is 5 hours ahead of me in time, I think. o_O
So.....this is a message from the past :confused:
even if she were reading this very minute? :)

New Threads

Top Bottom