• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Screamers drone, with sensors

IMG_20240825_013630_987.jpg

Just for the record, I'm anti automated bladed killing machines.
For some odd reason this thread fell under movies and not tech gadget discussion. Idea is this spinner blade can protect the city from invaders.....
I thought it was cool drone robotics AI

The theory is that now drones serve as war guards in battlefield, could explain in movie why planet was overrun, because each side has now adapted to using drones

images (4).jpeg

The other image of blade armadillo on desk seems too flimsy.
So this spinning blade drone not only hovers but slices (awesome) but tricky to fly, esp if going fast.
Now I like ones under sand, element of surprise on attack, but to enable more terrain power I reckon it should be a spinning blade!!

New Threads

Top Bottom