• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share Your Shopping List

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
Staff member
V.I.P Member
1670975787088.jpeg

It is also great that you have Dates last on your list . To supply your self
Food first is a great survival technique. :smileycat:

Lately, my running list in my head is, pass the croissants by ,no, you can't eat your frustration, so put the mini muffins back. Then the next track in my brain is find healthy affordable food items.

Rasins
Jalapeños
Faux milk product
Try new products so l just bought
Avocado faux butter
Steel oats
Gold radish
Soy Chorizo
Read all labels of peanut butter powder and decide
Corn unbleached tortillas
Sweet potatoes
Abuelita hot chocolate
Can dice green chilies
Sweet onions
Raw ginger
Laughing Cow cheese triangles
Mangos
Roma tomatoes
Protein like yogurt
Egg & onion matzos crackers
Sometimes sourdough anything
Avocados

This list is pretty much normal

Rich tea biscuits
Yoghurt
Wholemeal bread
Little oranges
Heinz baked beans
Baking potatoes
Cheese
Grapes
Muesli (unsweetened )
Skimmed milk
Ground coffee
Tea bags
Ice cream
Crisps
Popcorn- sweet and salt
Butter
Fishcakes
Wholegrain rice

My latest 'project' is to update my hifi system, so:

1. Harbeth SHL5+ speakers (ordered already)
2. Wharfedale speaker stands (for Linton, but can apparently also be used for the Harbeths) - will order today.
3. Subwoofer (if needed)
4. Record cleaning machine
5. DAC
6. CD player

These are expensive items, so I'll need to save up between each one.

My latest 'project' is to update my hifi system, so:

1. Harbeth SHL5+ speakers (ordered already)
2. Wharfedale speaker stands (for Linton, but can apparently also be used for the Harbeths) - will order today.
3. Subwoofer (if needed)
4. Record cleaning machine
5. DAC
6. CD player

These are expensive items, so I'll need to save up between each one.
I can only imagine How good Pink Floyd is going to sound on your Harbeths . I would probably never leave my house , if I heard my favorite bands with those speakers

Yeah, can't wait. After that, all I'll need is some more music :D
For sure! Looks like you got an amazing deal on them too ! Not sure if you can stream on your stereo , if so I will send you the YouTube link or streaming of my old bands album , I think you would really like it . And if u could let me know how it sounded on your new speakers ? ! They may sound better then the studio monitors when we recorded it !

I don't make shopping lists. I can't be bothered enough with meal-related stuff to plan what I would need. Most of the time I go shopping with just a basics idea of what essentials I need to buy.. Mostly fresh things from the market, or frozen stuff (like corn and peas). For the rest I need to see the items to decide if I need them or not.

My shopping list is unable to share, because I have a wonderful app called: notes and I keep a static shopping list there and either add or delete as and when.

I don't do shopping lists. Impulse buys only.

Bought a munchbox from the Chinese takeaway, a slab of cake, some Oreos and some M&MS cookies yesterday.

A dietary disaster as always.

the cat art GIF by Pusheen

Ed

I don't make shopping lists. I can't be bothered enough with meal-related stuff to plan what I would need. Most of the time I go shopping with just a basics idea of what essentials I need to buy.. Mostly fresh things from the market, or frozen stuff (like corn and peas). For the rest I need to see the items to decide if I need them or not.

I make a list of the weird or unusual things I need to buy such PAM cooking spray, whole nutmeg, toilet bowl cleaner, instant yeast, kewpie mayo. I can remember everything else because they are standard weekly purchases.

I make a list of the weird or unusual things I need to buy such PAM cooking spray, whole nutmeg, toilet bowl cleaner, instant yeast, kewpie mayo. I can remember everything else because they are standard weekly purchases.
I don't have "weekly things", so in my case eggs and milk would be "weird stuff", hahaha! But I know what you mean, I need sometimes three shopping attempts to restock on things like toothpaste or some cleaning stuff.

New Threads

Top Bottom