• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share Your Shopping List

Lemon drops
Bath soap
Chicken thighs
Peppers for stuffing
Idaho spuds (freeze dried hash browns - low glycemic)
Chopped Spinach
Basmati rice
Black beans
Pickapepper sauce
Dark Brown sugar
Smoked paprika
Salad stuff
Chopped Spinach
Bulk sausage
Onions
CR 2032 batteries

For sure! Looks like you got an amazing deal on them too ! Not sure if you can stream on your stereo , if so I will send you the YouTube link or streaming of my old bands album , I think you would really like it . And if u could let me know how it sounded on your new speakers ? ! They may sound better then the studio monitors when we recorded it !
At the moment I don't have a working streaming device - I have an old Bluesound Node, but could never get it to work. At some point, I'll get a new DAC, and then a NAS drive and hook it up to that and see how that goes. I'd much rather listen to a lossless FLAC or WAV file than stream from YouTube, so if you have a lossless version of that you could send me, I would very much like to listen when I have everything set up. Is the album available anywhere else apart from YouTube?

My best friend is allergic to lavender, so I haven't smelled or tasted it in such a long time... Happily for his sake, but still! enjoy it for me :)

At the moment I don't have a working streaming device - I have an old Bluesound Node, but could never get it to work. At some point, I'll get a new DAC, and then a NAS drive and hook it up to that and see how that goes. I'd much rather listen to a lossless FLAC or WAV file than stream from YouTube, so if you have a lossless version of that you could send me, I would very much like to listen when I have everything set up. Is the album available anywhere else apart from YouTube?
I understand that for sure , I could just send as a wave . Or I maybe have a physical Cd laying around . Yeah it is on Amazon music , Spotify, Apple music . The Spotify version though the sound quality is not that good for some reason .

Next time I go to the store, I'd like to pick up:

Black Tea Bags (sick of using loose leaf)
Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Goat Chevrie
Goat Milk
Sugar Free Vanilla Yogurt
Cube Steak
Ground Beef
Chicken Thighs
Mushrooms
Cabbage
Rutabagas
Eggs
Borax

Last edited:
I understand that for sure , I could just send as a wave . Or I maybe have a physical Cd laying around . Yeah it is on Amazon music , Spotify, Apple music . The Spotify version though the sound quality is not that good for some reason .
Hmm I don't use those. Shame it isn't on Bandcamp - I could buy a FLAC copy if it were.

Food bank

Attachments

• IMG_20221215_153200.jpg
    IMG_20221215_153200.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 34
I get food boxes too. No shame in it. They have good stuff. Often I get organic groceries that came from Whole Foods or Trader Joes.
Off course there is no shame in it. It's good and live saving for some people so good to remember to add at least one item from Your shopping list as donation;)

New Threads

Top Bottom