• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Skipped dose of Vyvanse. Never. Again. (A vent)

I didn't think it was going to turn out like this. Before being on Vyvanse I was a mess, but not like this. Today was like mess times 15. Hoping for a better day tomorrow and less outrageous dreams..

I've skipped doses of Adderall before and it didn't have these effects, but I take 10mg and you take 50mg so it might be that.

But also, before I was on medication, there were times I took doses up to 80mg of Adderall, and I didn't have much problem coming down from that.

Does it just depend on the person?

I've skipped doses of Adderall before and it didn't have these effects, but I take 10mg and you take 50mg so it might be that.

But also, before I was on medication, there were times I took doses up to 80mg of Adderall, and I didn't have much problem coming down from that.

Does it just depend on the person?

I skipped a dose just one other time over a month ago, when I was still on 30 mg. That wasn't too bad. It was a toned down version of how I was yesterday and today. So I incorrectly assumed it was going to be similar.

I also forgot to mention I had a couple of drinks Saturday night. Two jack and cokes. That may have contributed. :eek:

I'm not looking forward to going to sleep LOL

That makes way more sense! Yeah, I'd say it contributed and don't think it left your system as fast you think. I think you basically mixed the two.

I am glad to report that I did not have freaky and vivid dreams last night. And today I am feeling so much better. Still have issues with temperature.. I've always had this problem though, but it got a little better with the meds. Right now, I feel like it's still winter :eek:

But I'm not struggling today with constant, maddening alternating hypo and hypersensitivity to noise and light, and fatigue is less severe. 95% back to normal.. or whatever "normal" is for me on the meds.

New Threads

Top Bottom