• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Small Stories About Animals

I'm very happy to announce that we have a family of skunks living in our back yard! They originally was living under my neighbors deck. The neighbor planned to have them exterminated. I couldn't stand the thought so I built a three room den for them. I placed a trail of food from my neighbors deck to lure them to the new den. I was so happy when I found that worked. I put food out for them every evening. They are some of the most adorable animals I have seen. I think they are just beautiful. I have encountered them up close a few times. A young one almost came up to me obviously very curious. He/she got within about three feet, then stood up to check me out.
The neighbor where they used to live has dogs that was always attacking them. The result is a lot of skunk spray and powerful sent and an angry neighbor that was always having to bathe their dogs. Now that they are happily living in our back yard with their own den and safe place, there is no scent at all. Not even a hint.
Skunks are actually very good to have around. As long as they are never attacked, they never spray or smell. They sleep all day and come out at night. They dig up and eat grub worms that eat tree, grass and other plant roots.
Also, they have the most adorable personalities.
Yep that's why sometimes they can also make the best pets. But it's best to keep them outside and in the wild. Your setting is perfect, I hope you enjoy them and they live happily.

They're low smell, they don't poop often like birds or rodents, and they are like walking bears with long massive claws. They're the best thing on Earth and are omnivores. You're blessed.

New Threads

Top Bottom