• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Songs you dislike

That song that starts off with "I'm....I'm...." then yells "I'm DREAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG", followed by that annoying non-descript techno type of music. Ugh, I just hate, hate, hate that stupid song so much!

Also the "Lady, Hear Me Tonight" song, because it has that same irritating background that I hear in a couple of other songs (I dislike) too. I really don't like that background.

Why do all these modern female singers dress and talk like a ho? LOL. Their singing is just annoying, and doesn't even sound natural.

Are they happy? Are they sad? Hell if I know.

I have got to get off Tiktok.

I call it "Tik Toxic"

anymore?

does anyone else hate Dubstep?

if...we've gone over that?

Anything from Lady Gaga (I especially have a huge hatred for Bad Romance and Poker Face).

Bad covers of already good songs (ex. that recent cover of I'm Blue from Bebe Rexha).

Anything from Aerosmith (the lead singer sounds obnoxious to me).

Anything from Lady Gaga (I especially have a huge hatred for Bad Romance and Poker Face).
Those two songs have a really similar formula. Same verse/ chorus change in dynamic and the chorus' are identical.

Pretty much 'PokerFace' was a smash hit lets cash in and put out something exactly the same!

Last edited:
Green Days. I'd never heard of it until my sister was playing it when I went round to her apartment. She said she loves it but I didn't see much thrill in it. Each song just sounded more or less the same as the last. Not my cup of tea.

I like a lot of 90s techno style sort of music but I don't like intense techno or like that trance sort of music or that boring non-descript sort of techno-y beat where they utter "woo" at every two beats or whatever, the whole way through the song. Ugh, boring. I like familiar, nostalgic techno music.

I can't stand slow songs that feel like just random notes with no memorable tune whatsoever. You know, those intense love songs. If you scrolled through my music player on my phone, you won't find one slow song. My ADHD brain is too fast to tolerate slow songs. I like catchy music with a great, memorable beat that makes you feel happy and want to dance.

Green Days. I'd never heard of it until my sister was playing it when I went round to her apartment. She said she loves it but I didn't see much thrill in it. Each song just sounded more or less the same as the last. Not my cup of tea.
Yep that pretty much how I felt listening to Dookie. Good one trick though.

They've really shat the bed like all the pop punk bands of that era, it's a bit cringeworthy in middle age

Yep that pretty much how I felt listening to Dookie. Good one trick though.

They've really shat the bed like all the pop punk bands of that era, it's a bit cringeworthy in middle age
My sister is the type to only like music that her partner likes. He's really into music and knows about a lot of bands and so is always introducing her to different music. She used to like things like Westlife and Blue when she was a teenager, which is the sort I liked too. But now whenever her partner introduces her to music, whichever it may be, she really loves it.
I'm glad I have my own mind lol. My husband likes the Beatles and all that hideous heavy metal/rock music like ACDC, but I've never liked it and I never will. The only Beatles song I like is Yellow Submarine, but that's because it has a march sort of effect to it and I love marching band type of music.

New Threads

Top Bottom