• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Teenage artist with Asperger's syndrome draws stunning photorealistic pictures

AGXStarseed

(Not written by me)

Chris Baker is a teenager - who for 14 years - barely spoke to anyone.

But he took to canvas, and found an incredible talent for art.

stream_img.jpg

A collage of Chris' work

It's so impressive he now has his own exhibition in the Wales Millennium Centre.

Carl Edwards went to meet him, and because of the nature of his condition, Chris' family told us his story.

Since April last year, Chris has officially become self-employed, attending craft fairs with the support of his family.

Last November he held a stall displaying his work at the Cardiff Comic Con in the Motorpoint Arena.

See Images and Video at Source Article: http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2015-...drome-draws-stunning-photorealistic-pictures/

Chris

You are brilliant!!! I'd love to buy your work and collect it.
My name is Nicholas. I too have Aspergers and was only diagnosed when I was 38, things have been very hard for me, but I am classed as a successful entrepreneur and have used my abilities like you have in art.

If you ever need a sponsor you come to me ok :-)

Keep the great work up

Nicholas

Hi Nicholas,
While putting my sons name into google I came across this article and your comment. Thank you so much for taking the time to read the article and comment on it. Chris is doing really well and is working with some great people, Michael Van Gerwen being the best person to work with.
If you are still interested in collecting Chris' work it is available at www.cjbart.com.

Sam

(mum)

New Threads

Top Bottom