• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Baby Animals Thread

wolf pup

1721349935900.png

This thread is for cute baby animals that makes everyone go "Aawwww!". So this might not fit in here, but I have baby vipers (vipera berus) in my yard. :) Saw them today, they are living under a pile of tree branches. Facinating little creatures. They are usually brown and grey but these are black, so they are a little special.

viper.jpg

Last edited:
A nest of vipers, eh? In English that refers to a group of people who are evil and/or dangerous.

Yes, a bona fide viper nest in my yard. Haven't seen that here before so it's kinda fun. I wonder how many there are underneath those branches. I'll just leave them alone, I can donate that pile of branches to them and leave it there. :)

This thread is for cute baby animals that makes everyone go "Aawwww!". So this might not fit in here, but I have baby vipers (vipera berus) in my yard. :) Saw them today, they are living under a pile of tree branches. Facinating little creatures. They are usually brown and grey but these are black, so they are a little special.

View attachment 132491
Awww!

Google says that it's a baby, as a wise person I believe anything google tells me! :D
Well, after I posted, I looked more closely at the photograph. See all those threads straight and criss-cross in the background? In some species, the baby spiders are hatched into this protective ball of silk.

So many videos and photos are protected now, I can’t find one that will post to this website. But if you google, “baby spiders in a web” you should get lots of hits and the videos of the babies crawling around in their web is fascinating.

New Threads

Top Bottom