• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

IMG_2064.JPG

Encountering the dumbest person ever to be employed in the financial services industry.

A couple of weeks ago we got requests to transfer Loretta's (names changed to protect the innocent and guilty) account. These requests were signed by Leroy, who may or may not be her spouse. We told the dealer that the accounts do not belong to Leroy - we're not allowed to tell them who actually owns the accounts.

They told us that they were aware that Loretta owns the accounts, but we should act on Leroy's signature anyway. I hope you all see the problem with that.

(My question to my boss: how do I explain this to them without using the words "you idiot"?)

Trying to knock crazy cows straight up in the air in Farming Simulator 2011. I really get to laughing. I'm trying to get one into the straw barn again. I've been having a field day with this Farming Simulator Mod.

Attachments

• Crazy Cows.png
    Crazy Cows.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 165
A comedy show at the Danversport Yacht Club the other night. The best part is, I found the ticket lying on the ground a couple of months earlier. Best thirty dollars that someone else spent.

One more thing. A question to whoever will read this post. Can I actually use word "representation" in this kind of sentence? I'm just curious.

Well clearly you just did. Was this a trick question? Or possibly a joke? Or were you referencing the validity of your semantics? Representation = depiction ... so I would think this would be semantically valid.

And...does anyone else watch " the big bang theory"?

Yes ... it's one of my favorite programs. The canned laugh track is a cue that something amusing is supposed to have happened. I sometimes get it and sometimes don't.

The character Sheldon reminds me of a younger me when I was less flexible and more immature.

One of my colleagues at work, an NT, has likened my personality to that of an older Sheldon Cooper with 30 years or so of added life experiences and maturity.

Personally I consider the music video for "Walls Fall Out" to be a pinnacle of humor as well as an artistic achievement.

Youtube it if you're curious.

I'm not going to link it though, because it's extremely NSFW (possibly NSFL).

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Quiche …and nerves</p>&mdash; zayn (@zaynmalik) <a href=" ">September 20, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What a combination there Z. LOL Cooking or eating before a session or date, or moving, or..... never know with him.

OK, so first an explanation, as few here follow sports: Jaromir Jagr is a very, very famous hockey player from the Czech Republic. And, hey ladies, he's single. (This is actually important.)

So, somewhere in his home land, he finds an 18-year-old model, and sleeps with her.

Afterwards, she takes a selfie with him sleeping in the background.

She then tells him that unless she pays him 50,000 koruna (about $2000), she'll make the photo public. (The Czech Republic's not in the Eurozone?)

His response: go ahead. I'm single. What do I care?

So she releases the photo...even though she has a boyfriend. A boyfriend about her age that also plays hockey.

And whose idol is...Jaromir Jagr.

Two minutes for looking so stupid, young model.

Cracked's "5 Creepy things People say about sex when granted anonymity"

The author's commentary had me laughing so hard I was crying! Especially the last bit about the apple and the banana!

I had the following WiFi accesspoint showing up on my phone

"It hurts when IP"

Yeah... that cracked me up quite a bit. I've seen a few funny names for accesspoints online, but this one takes the cake... (for now)

My friends comments about AS. Very bad, but it was hilarious. Had to laugh at her ignorance.

She said that she had no idea that there was even a thing with culture and AS. She said that because she is ignorant that she may say some things that might upset me because she doesn't understand AS. Here is an exact quote that kind of hurt my feelings, but made me kind of laugh inside. "You seem so normal. I couldn't tell that you have AS. You are so high functioning. Are all Aspies like that?" I had to laugh at the part about all Aspies. I think she has gone crazy. I told her to research AS a little bit and answer some of her own questions, but I am pretty sure she hasn't. She says little things like that all the time and generalizes Aspies all the time and sometimes I have to laugh because of her direct ignorance.

Yes I know, but when would be a good time? Should I read it with her in private so she can ask questions?

New Threads

Top Bottom