• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

upload_2016-6-10_19-26-12.png

At the risk of being flamed for extreme pedantry, the word Horse also needs a capital H, as it's the name of a creature, or a noun, a descriptive word.

Last edited:
The first intermission of CBC/SportsNet hockey broadcasts features Coach's Corner, starring former Bruins coach Don Cherry and Canada's king punster, Ron MacLean.

Don Cherry told the story of the first time he met Gordie Howe, when he was trying out for the Red Wings. He was having some trouble with his cup.

Howe: Having problems finding it?
(beat)
MacLean: Getting a little cocky, huh?

Warning: Bad movie from 2002, featuring a possible foreshadowing of Hilary Clinton becoming President while also including a Donald Trump reference. :D

Nostalgia Critic - Adventures of Pluto Nash

Today I received an error fax from another company. It wasn't meant for me, but I read through it anyway.

The other company found several errors on the forms we sent them. Yes, they were legitimate errors, but not for our department to correct.

They told us that the errors were underlined in yellow.

Then, as noted above, they faxed the documents back to us. :rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom