• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The wish to be classified ʕ ͡°﹏ ͡°ʔᗒ ͟ʖᗕಠ_ಠ﴾•ᴥ•﴿

A. What is your favourite pie?

Steak and guiness

B. If you have a full interstitial lining within your body, what should we call your new organ?

Don't understand the question, but I'll call it "Odin's apple"

C. Given that you can and would climb a tree, what sort of tree would you climb?

Bunya pine. The ones that have warning signs saying "watch out, falling pine cones might kill you"

D. How would you close up or repair the new crack that has opened in Kenya's Rift Valley?

Find out whos fault it was in the first place.

Im guessing fridge did it.

E. Do you like mud? And if so what sort of mud?

Mississippi mud, also a pie.

F. Have you ever eaten paper or other non-nutritious things, such as erasers?

I've eaten cocks comb once or twice.

This is not going to further the diagnosed or self diagnosed ongoing argument pertaining to autism. This is about Fridge, and others who wish to be classified. Afterwards we all have to decide what their classification is. Here are your questions:

A. What is your favourite pie? - What???? There is only one Pi.
B. If you have a full interstitial lining within your body, what should we call your new organ? Slartibartfast.
C. Given that you can and would climb a tree, what sort of tree would you climb? Me aged 6 - the neigbours' plum tree. Me aged 60 - bonsai.
D. How would you close up or repair the new crack that has opened in Kenya's Rift Valley? Errm...Superglue?
School dinners in the 70s (before Jamie Oliver).

A. Favorite pie - Pizza, but it has to be GF and no pork
B. New Organ - Wally
C. Climb a tree- Redwood
D. I would let the Earth repair it as it sees best, and not interfere.
E. Mud - Yes, but with a sandy texture so it's not so sticky
F. Yes, I use to eat dirt and lots of it... It was gritty and now that seems so gross...
What if a dog peed there? It's just wrong. : (

Actually, all dirt is not worm poop. Just some. But... it is actually good for you as per some recent studies. Not a plate full, but some.

A) Pork Pie Hat
B) Pipe Organ
C) I'd don a flak suit, climb a tall monkey puzzle tree, and laugh at all the terrestrial monkeys.
D) Blanket stitch.
E) I don't like mud. But I like the word "mud." mudmudmudmudmudmudmudmudmud.....
F) I ate the minty paste they gave us in Kindergarten. Don't tell me you all didn't.....

Yes, that was it... the minty paste.

A. Chocolate Cake. NO SHUTUP it counts.

B. A what in my where now? I'm never going to remember that name, or any other name I might give it. What the heck even is it?

C. Anything that isnt a birch. I'm allergic to those. Also preferrably something not covered in bees.

D. I... what? Uh... dynamite? I mean I have no idea how you fix that.... let's just go with dynamite.

E. Sand, obviously. Closest thing you'll get to "mud" at the beach and/or desert. What? Other places? Dont care about other places. Sand it is.

F. Ye gods, no. The dog can handle that one, I think. He's an expert.

Ooh, this is a good post. Hope I can make it into the Aspie guide of living dangerously.

Pear Tatin with ice cream AND whipped cream. Or pizza.

B. If you have a full interstitial lining within your body, what should we call your new organ?
Well, what does the new organ want to be called? It has a right to self-determination.

C. Given that you can and would climb a tree, what sort of tree would you climb?
A bonsai or a probability tree, depending on how lazy I'm feeling.

D. How would you close up or repair the new crack that has opened in Kenya's Rift Valley?
Can it be filled up with Jell-O?

Warm mud that we can bathe in, yes.
Cold mud on my shoes or legs, nope.

Toilet paper (clean) until about 5 or 6, and the foam from bubble bath until, err... much later. I plead the fifth.

That's an easy one - cheesecake. If this is a case of me getting the semantics wrong here and cheesecake isn't classed as pie, the answer's still cheesecake.

Not quite sure what this means. Without consulting a dictionary or that one search engine, let's call it a prosthetic organ. No? OK, how about Stacy?

Sequoia, or is it a redwood? That one tree in that one national park that I can't think of right now, that's the one. Don't worry, I've had practice in my grandmother's backyard ;)

You're kidding right? That's not my...fault! Get it? Fault? Never mind...

In my past life as a farm hog, sure. These days, my shoes beg to differ.

Have I not? I've had a five course meal of Play-Doh, glue, crayons, grass and that stuff on the ground your parents warned you about.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom