• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

To Feel Sick After Drinking Coffee?

Do you feel bad after drinking coffee?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
I can't stand coffee, but I have had a similar problem with tea. Somebody recommended that I add ginger to my tea. It seems to have helped. (It has been used to similar effect for morning sickness.) ;)

Ginger tea is well known to sooth digestive issues. I like to make what the Mexicans call Jamaica water or hibiscus flower tea instead of caffeinated tea from the Far East for casual drinking through out the day. It has lots of vitamin C. I add a sweetener such as agave or honey, and a good squeeze of fresh lime juice. Celestial Seasonings sells the tea bags under the name of Red Zinger tea in the US or you just order a bag of the flowers on the internet which is what I do.

Regular coffee - Yes. If I drink one cup after 12 PM, I'll get tired at normal times but I'll be awake all night, which has an enormous effect on me the next day. Decaf - zero problems, especially if I to use a lot of lactose-free milk. I love coffee but my body hates caffeine. Take away the caffeine and coffee's fine.

New Threads

Top Bottom