• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True. Many times in my childhood. I found the green Palmolive bath bars to be the least acidic, with a mellow aftertaste, and the lightest hint of pear and oak. Irish spring, however, was disgusting, like a mouthful of bitter aspirin.

You knew someone who had a payphone installed inside their house.

False, but helped build a strawbale house including cobb plaster
You have built a stone wall with no mortar

You mean 'never wilderness camped'? If so, true. My family would hate to be around the snakes and such but I would like to give it a try one day.

You still watch movies at the cinema

False. Uncomfortable seats and I need pee breaks.

You pay for "new release" movies on streaming services

False- for grammar and high school...more than that, once I got to college

You are afraid of spiders

False. I love spiders. Had one spin a web between my fingers once, when relaxing in a tube on a pond :)
You are afraid of snakes

New Threads

Top Bottom