• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

false. we never could afford rollerblades, or skates. so i never learned. my dad though, found an old rotted skateboard and put the trucks (in good condition) on a board he sanded and shaped. i used to be able to skateboard quite well on that.

you learned rock climbing without a harness.

false. i enjoy swimming almost more than anything. i learned to swim in the ocean. i was out bodysurfing before i could ride a bike, or write cursive. i was even on a swim team for a short period of time.

you have used a sauna.

false. i love a nice, gentle massage. as long as they don't try to get all knuckly and try dig their hands into my back. i know some people like those painful deep tissue massages. but it's not for me.

you have not been swimming this summer.

True, sadly. It's been too chilly and wet to go to the beach, and I can't swim very well anyway. But I do like being in water for fun.

You own pet rats

True. My sister had the album. But I couldn’t say it right until I was 7.

You can speak Pig Latin fluently.

Ootray. Althougyay Iyay eyetray ootay abstainyay omfray oosingyay igpay atinlay asyay uchmay asyay eyeyay ouldway ikelay ootay. omedaySay Iyay ouldway ikelay ootay avehay ayay ullfay onversationcay ithway omeonesay oosingyay onlyyay igpay atinlay. orFay ooyay eesay, eyeyay amyay ecretlysay eryvay immatureyay.

You can read pig latin.

False lol. It will be autumn next month and I think it's my worst season of the year.

Your favourite season is spring (I know mine is)

False. Where I live, in Autumn, the world comes alive. The trees turn red and gold, and then lose their leaves entirely. And during this time, a chilly mist falls over the land, that will continue until the following June. Every green herb bursts out of the earth. The grass is green again. Wildflowers cover every mountainside. Fall is the second spring.

It rains most of the year where you are.

New Threads

Top Bottom