• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True, my daughter is having a choir concert and I'm going out to her school, rain or shine, to watch her perform.

You have children.

False: That sounds as if it is a chore which it is not. There is something within children's films and TV shows which is less cynical than adult programming. I like that and willingly watch a great deal of so called children's films.

The thought of creating something meaningful to you petrifies you to your core; or at the very least puts you into a state of myopia about your own talents!

Very true! I wouldn’t know where to begin.

You’ve dealt with a lot of non-acceptance throughout your life that you wish you could just be yourself and people would find that okay.

False.

I don't mind the films but they tend to watch the same film a lot.
It's musicals that I don't enjoy but I laughed at Shark's Tale.

You've let the clothes washing basket fill up to epic proportions.

False, I live near the sea.

You're sleeping like a coyote who has just ordered half a ton of acme dynamite.
ie; you're sleeping well lately.

False.

If you had to choose between being the Road Runner or the Coyote, you would choose the Coyote.

False. I tried veganism for awhile and it is not for me.

You would consider using cricket flour for baking.

False, my last baking, to my shame, was little fairy cake kits when I was about 7 years old.

You've cut / burnt your finger this week.

False, but I did get a splinter.

You have spent a night sleeping in the woods alone (camping).

False. We did have a couple of sleep-outs as a group at summer camp, and they were no fun.

You’ve rode a water slide.

New Threads

Top Bottom