• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Welcome to the NHK!

Emor

Has anyone here watched the anime or read the manga?
I loved the anime series and I watched all 24 episodes in two days it was that awesome.
For those who haven't watched or read it, it's about a recluse(NEET/hikimori) who starts meeting up with a girl every night(or weekly, I forget) and who teaches him how to inject himself into society. It's just so awesome you need to watch it :DDD. It's also hilarious P:. My favourite scene was the suicide scene where they all go to the island to kill each other and then change their minds like 5 times and they all start crying and stuff.
Seriously. WATCH IT.
:D.
There's some hentai btw too but not that much P:.
EMZ=]

I admit I found that irritating too but it's definitely worth watching in my opinion for the deep conversations and the ending is amazing(apparently in the manga it's depressing and very different to the anime's).
EMZ=]

This is my favourite anime of all time. I learned about it from my friend, who once said "hey, I've got an anime about you!". And yeah, I was astounded with the number of things I had in common with the main character (That's probably what everyone who watched it says, but I could really feel that the author must have been experiencing the same stuff I did. It was amazing, I never felt like this while watching any other anime or movie.)

What I especially liked about it was
the ending. Most people would expect a happy ending with Satou and Misaki being a lovey-dovey pair, and Satou overcoming all his problems, but in the end nothing really was resolved. Just like in real life, miracles don't happen, and all we can do is support each other, in hope to find those "10 percent" of good things that may happen to us.

Yeah, I agree with you on the ending, I loved it.
I think there was minor successes which people often over-look, like the guy getting a paper round, which would have been a massive thing for him, but to the viewer would have been a bit 'meh'.
I didn't relate with the main character all that much to be honest, but I still thought he was awesome.
I want to get around to reading the manga because apparently the ending's different and more depressing.
EMZ=]

I'm really surprised to see that someone with the username "Hikikomori" just signed up to the forum, and that Emor created a hikikomori-related thread.

Strange coincidence. :blink:
It's not. XD. I wanted to create a welcome to the nhk thread a while back but the username prompted me to actually getting around to doing it.
EMZ=]

I like anime and manga too, even tho I don`t watch/read them so much now days. And yes, I have watched that whole series. I liked it.

New Threads

Top Bottom