• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you doing this weekend?

Work.
All week, all weekend then all week again...
Hoping for a break eventually...

Work.
All week, all weekend then all week again...
Hoping for a break eventually...
I feel your pain on that one. I'm running an extra department on top of my regular municipal job duties. I don't have scheduled work on the weekend but always the possibility that at any moment the work phone may go off and I'd have to drop everything and go running in. Thankfully it's only temporary.

Assuming nothing happens at work I intend to visit some bog habitat on an island. During the fall the bogs turn a very vibrant red which is pretty spectacular. Area I'm going has a network of boardwalks through the bog system.

Inside Out 2 I found interesting. I found it hard to figure out what they all the emotions where doing at first especially just working with one person as well. It was interesting and I always like to if I can go away with a take away. I like the early morning Saturday films if I can. This week they are showing Bettlejuice at 10.30am which seems a bit ghoulish to me so I am not sure. Despicable Me 4 is on at 1.20pm which is much later than I wanted on a Saturday. Hopefully if i see Bettlejuice it won't creep me out.

This weekend I will (like every weekend) stay in my place as much as possible and only leave for necessary supplies.
When I work full time I spend most weekends at home listening to music and painting, or watching something while attempting to clean up and organize. Since I got laid off for work last Friday, every day is a weekend! Inspired by a recent thread, I might set up the Wii and try to play some video games.

Lol. I was looking at reviews of Bettlejuice and they all was putting me off. Violence, horror, not safe for children etc etc. It just wasn't for me who was looking for something easy going and quite settling. I clicked to Sunday on my local cinema and saw that Despicable Me 4 will be shown on Sunday at 10.30am so this time as an exception I will see it on Sunday as 1.20pm is just too late for me on Saturday. It is good though as it means I don't have to travel really as I have a cinema 10 minutes away from me in my local area. Popcorn at the ready.

Last edited:
A bit of a change of plan by my dad lol. I usually use Sunday's to rest most of the day now and I like to go to early morning cinema on a weekend (Saturday) if there is anything I can see. Tomorrow I am due to go to a medical appointment and leaving home quite early. So, I put that all to my dad and he said I should just go home and rest after returning home this morning. Well, there was my exit lol. That is exactly what I am doing. I will be seeing my dad later today as a one off at a church event which takes places once a month.

Trying to go out for me is therapy and if I went today it would been exceptional.

I have decided to try and watch Netflix today for my movie fix. It seems though a lot of there movies are old. Like I had Netflix years ago and it seems like they have hardly updated it. Is that what people are still using these days, i'm getting on now. I have some on my favourites list, but wanted to know if there is anything with more updated films on it these days lol.

Hope you are all having a good weekend

I'm hoping to get out and take some photos of Halloween decorations. I love the way my camera helps me notice things that I might miss if I'm not focused on photographs.

This weekend was quiet for me. I just went to church and that was it. I still haven't seen Despicable Me 4 yet. I had a look at it again and it seems to move so fast that I wouldn't be able to know what was going on, it would just be a bit of fun. However, I do have a few things on this week so gave myself a rest for sure this weekend. I am going to the theatre on Thursday and seeing a post talk show as well. Those are so fun. The theatre is 90 mins which is ideal for me. I was drawn to it as the central character seemed to have neurodiversity. The following weekend I am on a mini retreat next Saturday.

When it gets to winter I hardly go out because of one of my conditions severe rayaunds, but we are not quite in winter yet.

New Threads

Top Bottom