• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

This song is for those are born in the 1960's or 1970's... Or maybe those who feel like they're born in the era.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another album lifted from my brother's vinyl collection...

The Decemberists
"June Hymn"

"Let the ocean worry 'bout bein' blue."

Alabama Shakes
"Hang Loose"

Carousel by Tanya Chua

She is a Singaporean singer, who currently lives in Taiwan

I dedicate this song to Soup, Wyv, Nolan, Aillas and King_Oni, who helped me out today when I had some doubts:

I'm off to work, and leaving you with this. Some Amanda Palmer should brighten everybody's day. :cool:

The Dresden Dolls
"Mandy Goes to Med School"

Kelly got me in the groove.

I'd forgotten how much I love 60s psychedelia:

Jefferson Airplane
"White Rabbit"

Gave it up by the time I graduated but did quite a bit in those four years! Learned if you have an open enough mind you don't need drugs.:laugh:

New Threads

Top Bottom