• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Paul Mcartney selfie.jpg

The camera he is holding is a DeJur twin lens reflex that produced 2 1/4 square negatives twelve to a roll of film.I actually have one of these ;)

Fleetwood Mac, Landslide
At the end of July in 1983,My girlfriend Jamie Meyers and I attended a Stevie Nix solo concert at the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania USA Civic Arena. Stevie had a nervous breakdown while on stage and stopped singing when she broke into tears. Her father was on tour with her and was brought onto the stage to comfort her. After she got herself composed,she finished the show.
I was fighting downtown traffic and punked her limo driver down while driving my 1968 Formula 400 Pontiac Firebird as he was driving her back to her hotel. The driver kept trying to pull ahead of me at a merge area where I had the right of way until he realized that it was going to require swapping paint with a bright yellow street machine with a loose nut behind the wheel :D

Once a badboy,always a badboy ;)

Green Day Performs "Teenage Lobotomy," "Rockaway Beach" and "Blitzkrieg Bop" in 2002

New Threads

Top Bottom