• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Hey Arashi, are you familiar with Joanna Newsom? It seems like you might like her; she's big into archaic/mythical lyrics and her stuff is generally about a spiritualized version of female beauty and power.

Regardless, she is probably my favorite artist of all time. (Sorry, Waits and Zappa!)

Here's one of my favorite songs of hers, "Colleen" off of "Joanna Newsom and the Ys Street Band"

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing my friend Tiffy. So I thought I would post this again. I miss you Tiffy.

Jenny Lewis
"Acid Tongue

Again, I wanted to find a live cut, but the videos were all pretty poor quality.

Dylan Donkin, Lock Eyes

He used to sing for Jason Newsted's band

Jason Newsted was the bassist of Metallica :)

Gary Numan & The Tubeway Army. <---- An Aspie musical pioneer in the electronic/techno genre!

I was at this show. One of those bands that must be seen live:

tune-yards
"Bizness"

New Threads

Top Bottom