• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

i posted up a while ago about christmas music, what i ment was songs ABOUT christmas while not being christian songs like 'fairytale of new york' 'bing cosby and david bowie- little drummer boy' 'tim minchin- white wine in the sun' 'johnny mathis winter wonderland'

oh and wizzard- i wish it could be christmas every day'

i posted up a while ago about christmas music, what i ment was songs ABOUT christmas while not being christian songs like 'fairytale of new york' 'bing cosby and david bowie- little drummer boy' 'tim minchin- white wine in the sun' 'johnny mathis winter wonderland'

oh and wizzard- i wish it could be christmas every day'

Those are all good ones! And don't forget this gem:

Bob Dylan
"Must Be Santa"
[The video alone is worth it.]
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Oops I had posted the wrong song first hadn't copied correctly :) Its right now though.

I was at the caf? yesterday and as I was getting my coffee, this song was playing on the speakers. The barista and I didn't exchange a word except when I placed my order, but we were both singing along to the song.

New Threads

Top Bottom