• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I love this music video....I want to got see treasure planet in theaters again now. :(
I love the animation style so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
These girls were milling around at work this morning that immediately made me think of this song. You ever hear voices sometimes that just grate on your nerves? The way they talked made my hairs stand on end. UGH!

Frank and Moon Zappa
"Valley Girl"

I think my obsession with Joanna Newsom's music is, by this point, well-known. When this album came out and I had first gotten it, I was listening to it in the car and this song came on, and I almost went off the road.

Joanna Newsom
"Does Not Suffice"

I love Gillian Welch and I wish they hadn't buried her so much in the mix, but it's a great cut nonetheless.

The Decemberists
"Down by the Water"

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Someday I Suppose. What a brilliant band, so talented, fun and bloody great live.

I truly apologize for this one, but it has been stuck in my head all week.

Monty Python
"Every Sperm Is Sacred"

Hey everyone! I only have time to stop in for a minute or so tonight, so I'll leave y'all with this.

The Decemberists
"Won't Want for Love"

Combichrist - Never Surrender. From the new DmC game which I absolutely LOVE.

New Threads

Top Bottom