• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What you think of this situation.

And i already swallow a lot of emotions already because i can't express myself like NT
Express yourself like NT? What does that mean? If it means that you are one of these "emotionless on surface" types of autism, could it be that this particular person might have hard time to see when you really want to be left alone and when it is just your normal behavior? It also could be that if you are very often in non-social mood and telling people to go away, they might have grown so used to it that they ignore it until you really act up.

It occurs to me that our cats do the same thing. I'll be typing away on the keyboard, and Mr. Cat climbs into my lap, stands with his feet on my chest, and looks at me until I give him attention. Nothing more gets done until he is satisfied.

New Threads

Top Bottom