• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WHAT'S NEXT?

( I'm terrible at these)

Should I take that as you asking for suggestions on
how to play?

If so, note that Posts #1047 & 1048 are not in game play format.

To play, all a person has to do is use part of the phrase that was
posted last. So, for instance, to play off Post#1049:

Oedipus Rizzic was a swell guy and the
other mechanics who were his pals---they all
called him Eddie.

A person could start with the phrase which
follows the dashes, ("They all called him Eddie.") but add on something
original.

Or just use the word "Eddie" as the beginning of a new phrase
or sentence.

Post#1049 is currently the post to play from. :)

Iron Maiden's pet monster has appeared as a cyborg,
an Egyptian mummy, and a lobotomized mental patient among
its various personas, to the enjoyment of all concerned.

The clown ordered a custard tart for dessert, and got it thrown in his face. He was unimpressed, though unsurprised, but still had to pay the bill.

'Credit crunch' was made to sound like a cereal brand rather than a global meltdown, I suppose to prevent the population from panicking.

Law was passed in the faraway land of Floof to prevent the wanton destruction of marshmallows by unscrupulous boy scouts having campfires.

New Threads

Top Bottom