• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the weirdest thing you've ever watched? Cause I know something weirder

I once walked in on somebody watching a video of a guy cutting his bits off. I hope I never see a self amputation again.

For a while I've thought I've seen it all...

Then I got outside and observed people and their behaviour... weirdest thing I've ever seen for sure.

The Internet won't confirm that it exists, but I swear that some time in the 1990s I watched a Christmas special called The Trolls' Christmas that looked like it would have been made around 1970.

The trolls wreck Christmas, and the elves cure things by making a pun. Now, I love puns, but not ones that require 20 minutes of watching Worker-and-Parasite-like animation to get to the punch line.

The weirdest thing I watched was a tv programme my mother and grandmother watch almost everyday that dedicates to narrate the lives of some people. I don't waste my time hearing if someone met someone or some day got divorced.

American Astronaut was pretty weird. I'm inclined to agree, though, that David Lynch is the reining king of the bizarre.

New Threads

Top Bottom