• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the weirdest thing you've ever watched? Cause I know something weirder

Is this limited to what you have watched on a screen?
I have seen some pretty weird stuff in my travels :D

When I once lived in a highrise apartment I remember discovering an exhibitionist living in the complex next door. It didn't take much time to conclude that what she was doing was no accident.

All I had to do is be on my balcony and she'd go into "performance" mode. Until then in my entire life I'd never been to any live x-rated performance before. Or since. (Realtionships don't count in this instance.) :p

I watched ground mole fornication...:p
Don't even try to tell me you would have a serious National Geographic moment happening on your walkway and not watch it to further your education... :rolleyes:

Two female friends and I witnessed a pair of ground moles performing the marital act on the sidewalk outside of my office. :eek:
The entire exhibition lasted ten very noisy,violent minutes and left a permanent stain on my memory :p

I know...go ahead and bash us because you think we were pathetic (I openly admit I am) for watching all of it,but please embrace us for being our usual twisted selves ;):D

I watched ground mole fornication...:p
Don't even try to tell me you would have a serious National Geographic moment happening on your walkway and not watch it to further your education... :rolleyes:

Two female friends and I witnessed a pair of ground moles performing the marital act on the sidewalk outside of my office. :eek:
The entire exhibition lasted ten very noisy,violent minutes and left a permanent stain on my memory :p

I know...go ahead and bash us because you think we were pathetic (I openly admit I am) for watching all of it,but please embrace us for being our usual twisted selves ;):D
When it comes to animals, watching is not twisted
I once saw a pair of Galapagos tortoises doing the same act at a zoo. It could not have been described as noisy or violent, but rather as very very very slow.

Last edited:
When it comes to animals, watching is not twisted ;)
I once saw a pair of Galapagos tortoises doing the same act at a zoo. It could not have been described as noisy or violent, but rather as very very very slow.
maybe not twisted,but kinda weird and in the wild...why my sidewalk ? :D
It was a very bizarre week of finding critters doing something stranger each day. ;)

A film I watched once called Horror In The Attic. That was weird. It was hard to work out if it was meant to be slightly funny or if that was just because it was so bad at being spooky.

Pink Flamingos by John Waters. I like his other movies, but this one really disturbed me. I couldwnt finish it.

Eraserhead

I think that is the one I sort of watched too! I soon as I saw this thread, immediately came to mind something that freaked me out and all I can really remember is a chicken coming alive or something, whilst at a dinner table.

The truth is though, I stupidly ate a lump of dope that evening and it nearly killed me and this film was on, at the time, I was going through mental horrors! I have never smoked and this friend of mine, who was a drug taker (to cover over nerves) said why not eat it if you do not smoke and daringly, for once, I did!!

Ok, so I just found out what that chicken was all about due finding it on youtube. Blood was coming from it, which I get the impression was associating with the fact that a chicken is female and thus a sort of period?

Erasorhead freaked me out, but I must admit, I am curious to see if it would now, as a woman of 44 apposed to a girl of 18 who was doped up (only ever time)

There is a movie I watched many years back, and I can't even remember the title...it was called "Strange Movie" or something like that but I can't find it on imdb...I would not wish that film upon anyone! I have never been more deeply disturbed by a work of cinema in my life.

There is a movie I watched many years back, and I can't even remember the title...it was called "Strange Movie" or something like that but I can't find it on imdb...I would not wish that film upon anyone! I have never been more deeply disturbed by a work of cinema in my life.

Hah... now I'm interested. Just for the heck of it I suppose.

What was the movie about? Perhaps my mental movie archive can figure out which movie it was

New Threads

Top Bottom